Hey church family! We are earnestly praying for you right now during this Coronavirus crisis. Jesus is still on His throne, God is still Sovereign, the Holy Spirit is still in us, the Holy Scriptures are still true, and the church is still victorious!
Here are FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW to stay connected as a church in this time:
1. ONLINE SERVICES - We will have church online again this weekend, March 22 at 10am. Join us using our website -www.familychurch.ws. While we do not know how long we will be doing online only, we are taking everything week by week. We will give you a couple updates each week. You can also join the online service from our Facebook page and our YouTube page. If you don't have Facebook, we encourage you to start an account and connect with us. We also ask you to subscribe to our YouTube account. We will have resources for preschool and elementary age. We encourage you to take communion at home this week with your family. Simply get some bread and some juice (apple, grape, etc.) and take it when we do during the service.
2. LIFE GROUPS - We will not have Life Groups in homes at this time. However, we encourage you to stay connected with your Life Group. Life Groups are how we have always cared for, encouraged, prayed for, and strengthened our church body. Life Groups are how we grow in relationships. Join a Life Group Here: https://www.familychurch.ws/home/connect/life-groups/ There are several ways to connect as a Life Group even if you can't get face to face right now. Get everyone on a phone call, group text, or use video platforms like Facetime, Google Hangouts, and Microsoft Teams. Ask your group three things when you connect: 1. How is your spiritual life going? 2. What can we do for one another? 3. Is there someone elderly or needy in the church we can serve. Our ministries are all cancelled next week. It was spring break week anyway.
3. COMMUNICATION - We will send out an email a couple times a week, a couple of texts, and connect through a video or two as well. We love and miss you and want you to stay connected to one another and to our ongoing mission. If you need us, the best way to let us know is email since our offices are closed - firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PRAYER - We will have an online live prayer time for our nation every Tuesday Night from 6:30-7:30pm live on our Family Church Facebook page. Join several of our church leaders as we pray for God to heal our land as we seek God's face with humble and repentant hearts. Need prayer? You can submit a prayer request online here:https://familychurch.prayerloft.com/
5. GIVE - We ask that you continue to be faithful in your generosity. Our buildings may be temporarily closed, but they still require utilities, insurance, upkeep, etc. We are also continuing our gospel partnerships with our missionaries,ministry partners, staff, and in-house ministry after this crisis is over. You can give online HEREor by texting your amount to 501-222-1177.
Love you more than you know!
Stephen Harrison - Lead Pastor and White Hall Campus Pastor
Dan McDonald - Redfield Campus Pastor
Roosevelt Brown - Pine Bluff Campus Pastor